There are serious issues to address related to our health, our community and our planet. The answers begin in your backyard–growing your own food reduces toxicity, transportation and pollution, and gives you a trusted, sustainable source of nutrition. This event will provide you with all the information you need to grow your own food.
- Learn how to grow and eat healthy, local food
- Change your health and life, and that of your family, friends and neighbors
- Feel satisfied that you can depend on yourself
- Trust your own ingredients
- Learn how growing your own food helps make your local community stronger