Hello all, Save the Date of January 13 – 14, 2015 and plan to attend the Middle TN landscape Management Shortcourse in Williamson County. We have a great line-up of green industry and Extension speakers, pesticide & ISA CEU points, as well as the wonderful, hot lunch! Please see the attached brochure for full registration information and agenda.
Registration both days – $100 per person
Single day registration – $75 per person
Make checks payable to Williamson County Extension.
Please return registration form (attached) with payment to:
4215 Long Lane, Suite 200
Franklin, TN 37064
· Registration fee includes meals (both days), refreshments and resource materials.
· ISA Points will be awarded
· TCNP Points will be awarded
· TN Pesticide Applicator points will be awarded
Registration must be received by January 6, 2015 to guarantee meals; meal tickets will be dispersed at sign-in
· Registration/ sign-in will be required daily to ensure point assignment and will begin at 7:30 am.
Please feel free to pass this on to others who may be interested in attending!